I forgot to mention, this is on Solaris 10 update 2, patched to kernel 118833-17 & other patches from the july baseline..

Thanks!

--Kris

Today at 16:39, Kris Kasner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have an internal customer using zones who recently experienced application corruption because an app in one zone received traffic that should have only existed in another zone on the system. The app is tibco using the rendezvous protocol. A java error implicated the loopback interface.

Has anyone heard of zones being able to see traffic from another zone that it's not supposed to see?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

--Kris

--

Thomas Kris Kasner
Qualcomm Inc.

"The Needs of the Business out weigh the needs of the Few, Or the One"
        -- What Spock would say if he worked for IT