Thank you James!

--

Of each particular thing, ask: What is it, in itself, what is its nature?
-Marcus Aurelius

                          _/_/_/
                         _/       _/    _/  _/_/_/
                        _/_/_/   _/    _/  _/    _/
                           _/   _/    _/  _/    _/
                      _/_/_/     _/_/_/  _/    _/
                     M I C R O S Y S T E M S, I N C.

                Stephen P. Brown - Enterprise Services
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Phone: 781-442-1275
                1 Network Drive Burlington, MA 01803-0904
                Mailstop: UBUR04-207 FAX: (781)-442-1500

Submit and view online cases at:  http://www.sun.com/service/online

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
 sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by
 others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
 recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.