Hello,

I have to set up 2 X T2000 one day next week for 9 users.
Ideally there should be 8 sun boxes running solaris 9 or 10, so that for 2-3
weeks the users can install applications as root and klunk about gaining some
hands on.
These users already have a home dir.
Could I have some high level guidance on how to proceed? I have printed the 14
page man page for zonemgr 1.8. which looks like it is going to be the solution.
But in general what should I shoot for?
I can avoid giving root access to the users with sudo.
But does that mean giving them zones will be easier or safer?
Any guidance greatly appreciated! (should mention I have lots of experience
with sol9 and 8 but none with sol10...

TIA

Tony