hello, I just got into zones and I have few questions:

is there any way to create zone with some additional customizations?

here is what I did:
# zonecfg -z titan1
titan1: No such zone configured
Use 'create' to begin configuring a new zone.
zonecfg:titan1> create
zonecfg:titan1> set zonepath=/zones/titan1
zonecfg:titan1> set autoboot=true
zonecfg:titan1> add net
zonecfg:titan1:net> set address=192.168.1.82
zonecfg:titan1:net> set physical=bge0
zonecfg:titan1:net> end
zonecfg:titan1> info
zonecfg:titan1> verify
zonecfg:titan1> commit
zonecfg:titan1> exit

Ok, so that created my zone. Now I have to login and changethe following:
passwd file to point to new root home directory: /root/
add users.
change syslog.conf settings
make appriopriate changes in /etc/hosts file.
make changes to /etc/mail/sendmail.cf

is there any way to automate it? I did create only 10 zones and its not to crazy to login to each of them and do all those different config changes etc, but I was wondering if there was any easier way of doing all of them at the creation time by scripts. I did setup scripts to do most of the stuff with zone creation, to allocate resources per zones, and to zreate zfs for each zone with all the settings that I needed but I was wondering if I can automate it even more.

Thanks for any help or pointers that you could give to me...

Chris