Mark Phalan wrote:
I created a new sparse zone on a zfs filesystem. Everything installed
fine. Then I cloned it. It created a ZFS filesystem and installed the
zone.

However the /etc/krb5/krb5.conf file is missing from the cloned zone.

I'm not sure how to go about debugging this, whether this is a bug in
zoneadm or the way the package is delivered.

Anyone have any ideas?

Mark,

Actually, what I think you are seeing here is that when we clone
a zone we also sys-unconfig(1M) the new zone so that the first time
the zone boots, it still goes through the sysidtool(1M) steps to
configure the zone.  That is, even though the zone is cloned, it
still boots up as if it was a freshly installed zone.  I am guessing
that the sys-unconfig process cleaned up the krb5.conf file.

Jerry