Hello Jane,

You can write a wrapper script around the Zone Manager to create
and configure to your specs as many zones as you like.  Then call
the wrapper script from JumpStart (JET).

Here is a simple example of adding a zone via the Zone Manager:

  zonemgr -a add -n zone1 -z /zones -C /etc/resolv.conf \
   -C /etc/nsswitch.conf -P passw -I "192.168.0.2|hme0|24|zone1"

See http://opensolaris.org/os/project/zonemgr/ for more info on
the Zone Manager.

Brad