I have a question on the following scenario:

I have a cluster of server with multiple zones running on them (currently at
U3), I decide to upgrade one server (i.e.: global zone) to U4 (after failing
over all zones to the other node) and now want to either failover a zone or
make a copy and update it to U4.  Is there a way to update a zone "after" the
global zone had already been updated?  Is it possible to just update the
packages/patches from the Solaris Distro (Solaris_10/Products,
Solaris_10/UpdatePatches) to the zone (pkgadd -R , patchadd -R ) and bring it
up to U4?