The current version of the Zone Manager supports CPU processor
sets via the -p flag.  Here is the usage:

  -p "<resource>|<resource_arg>"
          <resource> can be either cpu or ram.
          <resource_arg> is either number of processors
          or Mb of RAM depending on the resource specified.
          Processor count enables you to specify the number
          of processors that will be assigned to this zone.
          (Not yet available) RAM count enables you to
          specifiy the maximum amount of RAM in bytes that
          this zone can use.

You can put a zone in a processor set both at creation via
the add action or via modify for an existing zone.  For
example:

zonemgr -a add -n myzone -P pw -z /zones -p "cpu|2"

  or

zonemgr -a modify -n myzone -p "cpu|2"

I am holding off on adding support for memory resource capping
until its method has solidified which may now be the case with
build 65.

Regards,
Brad