Sivakumar Shanmugasundaram wrote:
Shivani/Enda,

Thanks.

This worked. 'unmount' is undocumented, is it?
It's an internal zone state used by the patch/packaging tools to manage zones that are halted.

Enda, yes. I was doing a pkgadd when I interrupted it. (to run pkgadd -G again).
hmm, did the interrupt cause the software to be partially installed?
if so a pkgrm is in order beforehand perhaps.

Enda

Siva

shivani khosa wrote:

Hi Sivakumar,
First unmount the zone and then boot it since booting a mounted zone isn't permitted.So, you need to do the following:

zoneadm -z <zonename> unmount
zoneadm -z <zonename> boot

Regards
Shivani
Sivakumar Shanmugasundaram wrote:

I have a non-global zone which shows in a 'mounted' state. (Guess, I hit on the CR#6217053
Now, I cant boot or halt it.

Any help/workaround is much appreciated.

Siva