Hi,

Customer has zones with 3 out of 4 default inherit-pkg-dir, each zone has its own /usr. They are reporting that a DST patch did not install correctly in the non-global zone.

Perhaps related to this, last week I had another question about patching a zone which had an /opt inherit-pkg-dir. Assuming that SUNW_PKG_ALL_ZONES is false, if part of a package is installed in /opt, and part is installed in the zone's copy of /var, what should I do to install or patch? If I use pkgadd -G in the global zone, it only installs in the global zone. If I use pkgadd -G in the non-global zone, it can't write to /opt.

CT