Glenn Brunette wrote:

Isn't this what you were seeing???

It's similar - I'm in the global zone though.  My $HOME is on
jurassic.eng:/export/krb1 which is a UFS filesystem.  Though yes, I
do see both user and group set to "nobody".

[If you're internal to Sun] Feel free to ssh to 'mr2.sfbay' and see
if you see the same thing.

It's an x86 box with SNV_59 on it.

cap