Solaris 10 11/06
E6900

The customer has 2 zones writing to the same directory. I did not think that
was something you could do.I know when I tried it in the lab a while back I
couldn't configure it that way.  So I need to verify if it can be done and how
it can be done.

My customer is seeing errors accessing file and directory where one minute you
try it and it works and the next minute it does not work.

I asked steps he took to do set this up and he said he presented the same
folder to multiple zones.
He added it through webmin and presented same folder.

He said it went in as lofs

What he would like to do is share a directory among zones so they could be in
one zone and have a bunch of scripts then can copy these scripts to the mount
point and then the other zone can access it that way.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

TIA

       Jill Manfield - TSE-OS Support Team
       email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  phone: (800)USA-4SUN (Reference your case #)
       address:  1617 Southwood Drive Nashua,NH 03063
       mailstop: NSH-01- B287
       Mgr: Mike Gauthier: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Submit, View and Update tickets at http://www.sun.com/service/online

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME
The U.S. Energy Policy Act of 2005 mandates that Daylight Saving Time (DST) in
the United States of America start on the second Sunday in March and end on the
first Sunday in November starting in 2007.  To see how your Sun System or
Software may be affected, please visit http://www.sun.com/dst

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
and delete all copies.