There are a number of nice documents at:

http://www.sun.com/blueprints/browsedate.html

1) The Sun BluePrints Guide to Solaris Containers: Virtualization in
the Solaris Operating System

2) Application and Database Server Consolidation on the Sun Fire X4600
Server using Solaris Containers

3) Deploying Sun Java Enterprise System 2005-Q4 on the Sun Fire T2000
Server Using Solaris Containers

4) Working with Solaris Containers and the Solaris Service Manager

5) Solaris Containers Technology Architecture Guide

6) Consolidating the Sun Store onto Sun Fire T2000 Servers

7) Web Consolidation on the Sun Fire T1000 using Solaris Containers

Rayson