I have a Solaris 10 release 6/06 system that is configured with several zones.
One of which is now in an unusable state after a reboot attempt.

The status of the zone is shutting_down and there is a defunct process that
can't be killed. preap just hangs indefinitely and won't even get rid of the
defunct process.

2 oracle-grid      shutting_down  /zones/oracle-grid

UID   PID  PPID   C    STIME TTY         TIME CMD
root   551     1   0   Mar 19 ?           0:00 zsched
0005000  1919     1   0   Mar 19 ?           0:05
/u01/app/oracle/OracleHomes/oms10g/Apache/Apache/bin/httpd -d /u01/app/oracle/O
0005000  1956  1919   0        - ?           0:00 <defunct>

Aside from rebooting the entire system is there anything I can do to clean this
up?

Thanks,
Dave