I got my answers as explained in the following to links

http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=27277&tstart=15
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/817-1592/6mhahuork?a=view

Thanks

On 4/25/07, Asif Iqbal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 4/24/07, Asif Iqbal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyone has any suggestion besides what I am planning to use?
>
> On 4/21/07, Asif Iqbal < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I have a master system w/ few non-glabal zones on zfs fs runnin sol 10
> > 11/06. I need to build few systems using the master system as the master
> > image.
> >
> > I know I can't flasharchive the whole system. I could just
> > flasharchive non-zfs fs and use that to jumpstart the other boxes. Then use
> > zfs send | zfs recv  to build the zfs part later.
> >
> > Is there anything simpler? Is there a sun blueprint or any third party
> > article that covers exact same scenario?

Some more info about my scenario. I have few T2000s. I want to build one
w/ multiple zones on ZFS. Then make an image of it and use that image to
build the others.

What is the best approach? flarcreate + zfs snapshot, zfs send, zfs recv ?

Thanks