Hi Michael, I haven't seen any other followup...

Michael A. Haines wrote On 05/08/07 17:53,:
Hi Jeff,

Do you want to set up quotas from the global zone or from the non-global zone?

To be honest I thought this would be best done from a global zone, but please let me have your thoughts. Can you please give me both now that you mention it.

What fs type are you using?

UFS.

Not sure if will be meaningful to have UFS quotas in this case, since they will be user (UID) based, and using the global zone's name space to determine the user. However, this might be the behavior you are looking for.

Steffen

Thanks Jeff.