I am facing some routing issue with the local zone talking to outside network.
Here is the setup that I have:

Configured global zone (bge0) to 10.x.180.0 network
Configured local zone (bge1:1) to 10.x.230.0 network

local zone can talk to the systems in 10.x.230.0 network, but it cannot talk to
any other network.

I cannot add the default route for 10.x.230.0 network in global zone as it
doesnt have  any network interface plumbe up in that network. Is there any way
I configure the default route for local zones so that they can talk to other
networks too.

Thanks
ramesh