On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 11:37:03AM -0600, Jerry Jelinek wrote:
> Can you explain your concern?  What if we fixed FSS so it works when
> you are running the windowing system (like IA)?

That's not the point here. FSS shares being relative to the total number
of shares. So, if you were to have 2 zones and give them 1 share each,
it would be the same effect as handing them 10 each. My point is that if
you only give them one share each and later want to add a low priority
zone, then you'd effectively have to hand more shares to the original
zones. If you were to default to 10 shares each and later want to add a
low priority zone, then you just give the new zone one share and leave
the others as they were.

vh

Mads Toftum
--