Hi,

Page 201 Container Admin Guide on docs.sun.com states :
"The upper limit for the number of zones on a system is 8192. The number of zones that can be effectively hosted on a single system is determined by the total resource requirements of the application software running in all of the zones."

Please note that you may need to tweak the ip_addrs_per_if tunable in /etc/system 'cos the default number of logical interface per real interface is 256.

Best Regards,
/SengQuee