I've just just started playing around with memory capped zones on our T2000. I
have created a zone with:
zonecfg:host30> select capped-memory
zonecfg:host30:capped-memory> set physical=128M
zonecfg:host30:capped-memory> set swap=256M
zonecfg:host30:capped-memory> end

The server has 16GB Physical and another 16GB in disk swap.

A simple java -version gives

Why, well because the jvm will calculate the default Xms to be 1/64 of the
physical RAM, in this case 256M, hence. The above error.. if I set the xmx or
xms then I am fine..

I thought I would share this so if anyone else wondered why their java -version
failed..
I have created a bug in the database...
Anyone have an idea when zones will be completely un-aware of their physical
surrounds..