I'm currently working on implementation of RM on non-local zones.
- Global zone is only used to manage/admin hardware and zones
- We don't currently need/want to use processor sets
1) Do I need to define the default scheduler class as FSS if I want to use
cpu-shares on non-local zones only ?
2) How are scheduled process between process in TS and process in FSS ?
3) If I define default scheduler class as FSS, how many cpu shares would
inherit process without project in global zone ?
This message posted from opensolaris.org
zones-discuss mailing list