There doesn't appear to be an objective set for poold. At a minimum you
should read the libpool manpage (man libpool(3LIB)) and understand
the section on setting system.poold.objectives. I would suggest that for
this scenario you should apply the "wt-load" objective.

Gary

Gary Pennington
Solaris Kernel Development,
Sun Microsystems