I tried to attach exported zone. It gives error.

# zoneadm -z tt attach
could not verify net address=192.168.0.41 physical=eri0: No such device or
address
zoneadm: zone 'tt': WARNING: pools facility not active; zone will not be bound
to pool 'rep-pool'.
zoneadm: zone tt failed to verify

After I changed NIC info, I can attach without error, but I can't boot it, even
try to install .It has error

# zoneadm list -vc
  ID NAME             STATUS         PATH
   0 global           running        /
   - tt               configured     /zones/tt
# zoneadm -z tt boot
zoneadm: zone 'tt': must be installed before boot.

# zoneadm -z tt install
Cannot install detached zone.
Use attach or remove /zones/tt directory.
could not verify zonepath /zones/tt because of the above errors.
zoneadm: zone tt failed to verify

Here is output from original globe zone and new globe zone.
ORG:

# zonecfg -z tt info
zonename: tt
zonepath: /zones/tt