Bill Casale wrote:
Can anybody tell me how to remove pool definitions within the zonecfg utility? I've tried variations of zonecfg remove <poolname> with no
luck. I can't find any syntax expamples in the documentation for
doing this.

It depends what release you are running.  This is bug:

6442252 zonecfg's "unset" syntax is not documented and confusing

As part of the duckhorn project we added a 'clear' command to
zonecfg so now you can use 'clear pool'.  This is in recent nevada
builds and will be in S10u4.  In the meantime, you have to use
'set pool=""'.

Jerry