I have two zones created on a cluster in node 1 in a ZFS pool, since I need to
have the zones in an installed state on each node in the cluster is there a way
to bypass having to install the zones on each node in the cluster?  I am using
shared storage and moving the zfs pools back and forth but want to bypass
having to re-install on the other nodes in the cluster since it has been done
once already.  I do not see a method of forcing the install flag or anything
else that could satisfy this, any ideas?  Thanks Andy

---
Andrew Dishong
Solutions Architect
Sun Client Services - JPMorgan Account Team
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Access Line: 877.226.8297
Cell: 303-808-5884
Text Page: [EMAIL PROTECTED]