Hi Coy,

Coy Hile wrote:
It almost looks like Crossbow's vnic idea may help me, but from what I can tell
that does me no good since I'm running Solaris 10.  (this is production, of
sorts, so I'll keep it running s10 rather than SXCE.

VNICs may help if you only have one GLDv3 interface. If you have multiple interfaces or VLANs, IP Instances in the next update of Solaris 10 may also help. You only need GLDv3 NICs for the non-global zones that have exclusive IP Instances, not for the global zone.

I have a system at home with in ipge (non-v3) for the global zone, and an e1000g for the non-global zone.

http://blogs.sun.com/stw/entry/in_two_places_at_once

I don't know how IPfilter ties into that yet. There are some changes with that in the next update as well.

Steffen
(replyto set to alias)