Hi,

I created an exclusive zone and assign e1000g2 for it:

<quoted from zonecfg output>
ip-type: exclusive
net:
        address not specified
        physical: e1000g2
</end of zonecfg output>

I want to configure IP addresses for e1000g2 and want to avoid manual
configuration after zone boot, so I created the $zone_path/etc/sysidcfg
file before booting the zone:

<content of sysidcfg file>

system_locale=C
timezone=US/Eastern
terminal=xterm
security_policy=NONE
root_password=rJSJNt0RfvMy6
network_interface=primary {
  hostname=zox04
  default_route=10.13.27.254
  ip_address=10.13.27.34
  netmask=255.255.255.0
  protocol_ipv6=yes
}
name_service=NIS {
  domain_name=opg.PRC.Sun.COM
  name_server=bounty-327(10.13.27.20)
}
nfs4_domain=dynamic

</end of sysidcfg file>

I think it works well; after the zone boot, e1000g2 is configured with
this ipv4 address and a link-local ipv6 address.

However, I don't know how to configure a regular ipv6 address, say,
2000::214:4fff:fe6a:b80f/64. Where in this sysidcfg should I put this
address? (Of course,  after the zone boots for the first time, I can
modify the /etc/hostname6.e1000g2 file to do this, but I want to
configure it before the zone boots.)

I searched, but all documents that I found uses ipv4 addresses as
examples. :(

Thanks for the help.

--
Huafeng