Dan Price writes:
> On Thu 26 Jul 2007 at 05:04PM, James Carlson wrote:
> > > Here's a code snippet :
> > >
> > > ZONECMD=${PKG_INSTALL_ROOT}/usr/bin/zonename
> >
> > That's the broken part.  That should be just:
> >
> >     ZONECMD=/usr/bin/zonename
>
> I'm lacking context here, slightly, but...
>
> Isn't it also broken to be calling /usr/bin/zonename?  /sbin/zonename
> is shipped in SUNWcsr, and /usr/bin/zonename is only in SUNWzoneu.
>
> This is a bug, and one we should fix, but it's the behavior we've got.

Yes, that's also broken; thanks for catching it.  You're right that
/sbin/zonename is the right answer (and pkgcond might be a better
one).

I was focusing too much on the invocation of binaries located outside
of the system root -- I figured there had to be a reason to be
attempting something that complicated, and I was trying to get to the
bottom of that first.