Currently, The E20K have been partitioned into 2 domains.Domain A and B  have
been installed with 3 Zones each. VCS ver 5.0 will be installed and configured
to provide  Failover of the local-zone on each of the Domain A and B The
non-global Zone’s application will be DB2.

 All the Local-Zone and Data mount-point are configured in a shared storage.I
have configure as show bleow:

 Domain A
Configure the file system and mount as shown below:
ZONEA
 /dev/rdsk/c2t30d0s0  /zone/systemA-------zonepath
/dev/rdsk/c2t30d1s0  /systemA/appsw------Store DB binary and application sw

 Where /dbdata,dblog and dbarchlog will be configured under Volume Manager to
provide failover to Zone B

 Domain B
ZONE B
Configure the file system and mount as shown below:

/dev/rdsk/c2t30d2s0  /zone/systemA-------zonepath
/dev/rdsk/c2t30d3s1  /systemA/appsw------Store DB binary and application sw

The local-Zone have been installed and setup and set the zonepath as normal
file system for DomainA and Domain B as show above Can I put the zonepath as
/zone/systemA  and Application as lofs  file system instead of Volume Manager
Control when under VCS control in non-global zone?