Hi all,

We have a machine on 2 networks (network A and network B) with 2 separate
ethernet ports.

We are creating zones that need to get to network C.

The route for network A -> network C is different than the route for network B
-> network C.

When I create a zone that's on network A, and add the default route to it, it
works fine.
When I create a zone that's on network B, and add the default route to it (so
in the global zone, I have 2 default routes), routing gets all futzed up in the
zones.

It does really fun things when I do "route get" in the zone, like showing me
interfaces that don't exist in the zone, and seemingly trying to route traffic
over this phantom interface.

What's up with that?  Is there only one routing table?  Can I force a zone to
use a specific route and interface?

- Bob