Hi,

There is so much discussion in these areas that it would be most
undesirable to combine these 3 different areas.

Recommend that they be kept distinct.

However, I do agree that there are topics that would appeal to
all 3 areas. In such cases recommend that people send their
comments to the 3 discussion aliases in a single email.

Regards,
Ellard