Russ Petruzzelli wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] often discusses virtualization in a general
> sense.  I often see people bring up questions regarding comparing
> different virtualization implementations.
>
> Has it been considered to use this?   (Granted the alias name appears to
> limit the focus to vmware...)

This is OpenSolaris.  Non Sun employees can't join private @sun.com
aliases such as the one you describe, the archives for the alias aren't
public and by being an @sun.com alias it is assumed that customer
confidential information can be shared on it.

Also VMware is closed source and nothing to do with OpenSolaris (other
than the company seems to keep poaching engineers!) unlike LDOMS, Xen
and Zones which are part of OpenSolaris now or are being developed in
that community for integration into one of the "consolidation" projects
also hosted on OpenSolari.

--
Darren J Moffat