Anyone can modify the content anywhere in the Wiki, it is not tied to me it is actually tied to the Wiki program administrator. Originally I had intended on doing this for running applications under a container for my customer but opened it up so anyone can change or modify. If someone wants to take charge they are more then welcome, Andy
Andrew Dishong: Solutions Architect
Dayton, Ohio -  JPMC WIN Team
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Accessline: 877-226-8297
Page: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://webhome.central/adishong
Wikis:          http://wikis.sun.com/display/SolarisContainers/Home
                http://wikis.sun.com/display/SolarisLogicalDomains/Home
Blog: http://blogs.sun.com/adishong
AIM: softvtwin03
SunIM:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain information that is confidential. Any such information is intended only for use by the original recipient and may not be used or relied upon by a third party. Please do not disseminate this message without the permission of the author. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return e-mail and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you.