When Sol10u4 comes out, I intend to move my non-global zones to exclusive IP
instances so that I can route traffic through my NAT from the outside more
easily (don't ask!).  I do have a question, however.  Say I have a machine with
one physical link, e1000g0, which has non-global zones on three vlans: vlan1,
vlan32, and vlan64. (for what it's worth, the global zone is on vlan32), so
I've got three interfaces now (pre ip-instances): e1000g3200, e1000g64000, and
e1000g1000.  Without IP instances, I have the interfaces in the zones as
e1000g32000:1 e1000g32000:2, etc.

In that case, what is the appropriate configuration for zonecfg when setting up
the network interface where I have multiple zones, all of whose interfaces I
need to have tagged, and multiple zones are on the same vlan?  Can I do the
following?

zonecfg -z myzone
myzone> set ip-type=exclusive
myzone> add net