On Fri 17 Aug 2007 at 10:36AM, Rayson Ho wrote:
> "Timewarp Zones" will eventually be in a future version of Solaris:
>
> http://blogs.sun.com/dank/entry/28_days_later
> http://blogs.sun.com/dank/entry/the_semantics_of_time_independent
> http://blogs.sun.com/dank/entry/back_to_the_future_timewarp
>
> Rayson

Actually we haven't committed to doing so: Dan K. (our summer intern)
did a nice prototype of this functionality and I think we're now at the
point of understanding the problem a lot more thoroughly than we did a
couple of months ago.

We'd like to develop a sense of how important this is: we've heard
this request from a few customers at times, but we'd like to understand
the use case.

Duncan, can you tell us more about what you're up to?

        -dp