>From: "Enda O'Connor ( Sun Micro Systems Ireland)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: Daniel Pérez del Campo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>CC: zones-discuss@opensolaris.org
>Subject: Re: [zones-discuss] trying to login with solaris Ldap client
>Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:43:21 +0100
>

>><= bdb_equality_candidates: (uid) index_param failed (18)
>>conn=76 op=98 SEARCH RESULT tag=101 err=0 nentries=1 text=
>>conn=76 op=99 SRCH base="ou=users,dc=tel,dc=uva,dc=es" scope=1 deref=3
>>filter="(&(objectClass=posixAccount)(uid=dpercam))"
>>conn=76 op=99 SRCH attr=cn uid uidnumber gidnumber gecos description
>>homedirectory loginshell
>><= bdb_equality_candidates: (uid) index_param failed (18)
>>conn=76 op=99 SEARCH RESULT tag=101 err=0 nentries=1 text=
>>
>>Does anybody know what could be the problem??? I'm desesperate!
>>
>>Thank you very much.
>>
>>Daniel Pérez

>Looks like a pam issue?
>
>the server is finding the entry (nentries=1)
>
>What have you configured in /etc/pam.conf
>read man -s5 pam_ldap to get an idea
>
>so at a guess from your env above
>change
>
><service name> auth required pam_unix_auth.so.1
>
><service name> auth binding pam_unix_auth.so.1 server_policy
>
>for all lines that match and add
><service name> auth required pam_ldap.so.1
>
>once for each srvice name that you changed.
>

>Also add the line
>other password required   pam_authtok_store.so.1 server_policy
>

>other than that not too clear what is wrong.
>Enda

I have changed the pam.conf as you said, but the problem is the same. It
forces me to change the password again and again. The pam.conf is this:

login   auth requisite          pam_authtok_get.so.1
login   auth required           pam_dhkeys.so.1
login   auth required           pam_unix_cred.so.1
login   auth binding            pam_unix_auth.so.1 server_policy
login   auth required           pam_ldap.so.1
login   auth required           pam_dial_auth.so.1

rlogin  auth sufficient         pam_rhosts_auth.so.1
rlogin  auth requisite          pam_authtok_get.so.1
rlogin  auth required           pam_dhkeys.so.1
rlogin  auth required           pam_unix_cred.so.1
rlogin  auth binding            pam_unix_auth.so.1 server_policy
rlogin  auth required           pam_ldap.so.1

krlogin auth required           pam_unix_cred.so.1
krlogin auth binding            pam_krb5.so.1
krlogin auth binding            pam_unix_auth.so.1 server_policy
krlogin auth required           pam_ldap.so.1

rsh     auth sufficient         pam_rhosts_auth.so.1
rsh     auth required           pam_unix_cred.so.1

krsh    auth required           pam_unix_cred.so.1
krsh    auth binding            pam_krb5.so.1
krsh    auth binding            pam_unix_auth.so.1 server_policy
krsh    auth required           pam_ldap.so.1

ktelnet auth required           pam_unix_cred.so.1
ktelnet auth binding            pam_krb5.so.1
ktelnet auth binding            pam_unix_auth.so.1 server_policy
ktelnet auth required           pam_ldap.so.1

ppp     auth requisite          pam_authtok_get.so.1
ppp     auth required           pam_dhkeys.so.1
ppp     auth required           pam_unix_cred.so.1
ppp     auth binding            pam_unix_auth.so.1 server_policy
ppp     auth required           pam_ldap.so.1
ppp     auth required           pam_dial_auth.so.1

other   auth requisite          pam_authtok_get.so.1
other   auth required           pam_dhkeys.so.1
other   auth required           pam_unix_cred.so.1
other   auth binding            pam_unix_auth.so.1 server_policy
other   auth required           pam_ldap.so.1

passwd  auth required           pam_passwd_auth.so.1

cron    account required        pam_unix_account.so.1

other   account requisite       pam_roles.so.1
other   account required        pam_unix_account.so.1

other   session required        pam_unix_session.so.1

other   password required       pam_dhkeys.so.1
other   password requisite      pam_authtok_get.so.1
other   password requisite      pam_authtok_check.so.1
#other  password required       pam_authtok_store.so.1
other   password required       pam_authtok_store.so.1 server_policy

I don't know what to do.
Does anybody know what is the problem??
Thank you very much.

Daniel Perez