I'm having an issue similar to one documented in January
.html ). When a command tries to access a file in the /proc directory of
a non global zone it hangs, and I'm unable to ^c out of the command.

Version Info:

$ uname -a

SunOS pwy01app03s-fe01 5.10 Generic_118833-24 sun4v sparc

$ cat /etc/release

                       Solaris 10 6/06 s10s_u2wos_09a SPARC

           Copyright 2006 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.

                        Use is subject to license terms.

                             Assembled 09 June 2006

It seems as any access to a file in the /proc filesystem hangs.
Including ps, ls, and pgrep. The commands will hang in both the global
and non global zone. I haven't been able to find any documentation on
this, and was hoping someone might have a resolution or even

Randall Schumm

Unix Systems