So basically today it sounds like we'll still need to build 2 seperate zones on
each physical server for failover purposes.  Especially in patching situations
where I see this is the only workaround, unless someone has devised a way to
only have one zone built and failed over via a SAN volume on each physical node
and patching would not be an issue.

I can't seem to find anything in the VCS 5.0 documentation that includes the
attach/detach commands only some discussions that say this may be included some
time in the near future.  I'm assuming this is the same with SUN cluster 3.