On Wed 19 Sep 2007 at 06:05PM, Sebastien Roy wrote:
> I'm working on adding a new service which runs in a non-global zone, and
> which uses a control device in /dev.  How do I arrange for this /dev node
> to appear in non-global zones?

Check out /usr/lib/brand/native/platform.xml, which defines which
devices should appear in native brand non-global zones.

You should also think about which privileges your device needs, and
whether zones have those privs (or don't, as appropriate).  Any pseudo
device going into a zone should also get a very thorough security

We can help-- feel free to follow up here, or offline.