Guys,
Can someone please confirm or deny if it is possible to do LiveUpgrade from
Solaris 11/06 with zones installed to Solaris 8/07 ?

I've tried to apply all patches mentioned in 72099 doco from SunSolve, but
lucreate keep complaining that I need to install all required patches in order
to do upgrade with zones, and I'm pretty sure that I already have all them
installed, actually I checked that five times and they are in fact. Whey I
deattached zones process went pretty smooth, but that's not what I'm looking
for.

So, am I missing something or LiveUpgrade with zones still doesn't work ?

Thanks !