Hi Enda,

What is the status of the NOTE in 72099 ?  Are you saying that the list is complete and that whatever is there is final and it should work now ?
Should the info doc be revised then ?  Please advise

NOTE: This patch list is currently incomplete for Solaris[TM] 10 systems running zones.
One patch that impacts patching zones is not available for either SPARC or x86 platforms.
If you are not using Live Upgrade on a system involving zones, the patch list below is complete.

Ihsan

Enda O'Connor wrote:
Hi
This should work,
are you using the latest released rev's of the patches listed, are you
using the packages from 8/07?

So
what are the exact steps you followed, and the step where the error occurs.

Enda

Sergiy Kolodka wrote:

Guys,
Can someone please confirm or deny if it is possible to do LiveUpgrade from Solaris 11/06 with zones installed to Solaris 8/07 ?

I've tried to apply all patches mentioned in 72099 doco from SunSolve, but lucreate keep complaining that I need to install all required patches in order to do upgrade with zones, and I'm pretty sure that I already have all them installed, actually I checked that five times and they are in fact. Whey I deattached zones process went pretty smooth, but that's not what I'm looking for.

So, am I missing something or LiveUpgrade with zones still doesn't work ?

Thanks !