Someone earlier stated that this was also broken in SXDE-- as far as
I know that is *not* the case.  One of the reasons this has been a
troublesome area is that in Nevada the /dev zones implementation is
radically different from S10, due to the existence of the "devnames"
project in Nevada.  Hence the S10 and Nevada code is pretty in this
area.

        -dp

Before I posted this to [zone-discuss] I tried again on SXDE 09/07, and the same problem occured.
Adding a device match will not create any device files in ZONEPATH/dev.

regards,

Konstantin