Does Zone migration factor in resource allocations?
If I have zoneA on sysA, and have configured
zone.cpu-shares, or some other resource control,
does the migration process, and/or the dry-run feature
check for availability of configured resources, or is this
simply required due-diligence on the part of the administrator?

Do the resource bindings migrate, or do they need to be
redone after the migration has completed on the target system?

Are there plans to broaden the constraints on migration in terms
of the source and destination machines matching "uname -m",
so I can migrate SPARC-to-SPARC (e.g. sun4u to sun4v) ?

Thanks very much,
/jim