well, aside from the bug that enda mentioned which affects s10u4 (aka
s10 8/07):
        6608977 Can't add device to non-global zone in S10 update 4

you should be aware that the /dev/tty[pqr]? devices (which are slave terminal
devices and hence need to be used in conjunction with the /dev/pty[pqr]?
master devices, and shouldn't be used at all since you really should use
the modern /dev/ptmx and /dev/pts/* terminal devices) are not zone aware.

this could pose a security issue if you use them with zones.  ie.
if a user in a zone accesses /dev/ttyp0, this same device will be
simultaneously accessible (with potentially different filesystem
permissions) from the global zone and/or any other zone which has
the device added to it.  (where as /dev/pts/* devices are
only accessible from one zone at a time.)