I don't know if this has come up before, but I think it would be good if we
could group zones together. At the moment we have sparse zones and whole root
zones. Sparse zones are almost totally dependent on the global zone. Patching
is done in the global zone and flows through to ALL the sparse zones. Whole
root zones (especially branded zones), are very independent of the global
zones, but require independent patching/updating for each zone.

It would be nice to have some zones 'or a group' which are independent of the
global zone and can be patches/updated together. Is this a good idea or is
there another way of achieving the same goals.

Doug