Hi John-Paul,

Haven't used exclusive IP Instance with 75 yet. but I wonder if
there is any issue with these drivers converted to GLDv3, since
that is the only way you could use IP Instances with them. Might
want to ask on network-discuss.

I have access to a system with the same NICs, and will try this
once I am finished with what I am corrently working on.