- I set the mount point as follows.
zfs set mountpoint=/zone/restricted/root/data zone/data
- I then added the dataset to the restricted zone using zonecfg. The full path
to the dataset is now /zone/restricted/root/zone/restricted/root/data. I am not
sure if that is what you intended, but it is a result of adding it as a dataset
to the zone after setting the mountpoint.
- I updated the /zone/restricted/etc/dfs/dfstab with the following line.
/usr/bin/share -F nfs -o rw /zone/restricted/root/zone/data
- During reboot I receive the following error.
cannot mount 'zone/data': mountpoint or dataset is busy
svc:/system/filesystem/local:default: WARNING: /usr/sbin/zfs mount -a failed:
exit status 1
Oct 31 14:43:08 svc.startd: svc:/system/filesystem/local:default: Method
"/lib/svc/method/fs-local" failed with exit status 95.
Oct 31 14:43:08 svc.startd: system/filesystem/local:default failed
fatally: transitioned to maintenance (see 'svcs -xv' for details)
- This is exactly the same problem that prompted the original message. Service
fail during boot which prevent opening a console. This only occurs when you try
to share the dataset. If you remove the line from
/zone/restricted/etc/dfs/dfstab and reboot the zone everything works fine. Any
ideas what I am doing wrong?
This message posted from opensolaris.org
zones-discuss mailing list