Jerry,

How the "update on attach" is planned to be deployed, patch update or next release of solaris10 U5 ?
Does this address the patch management of a migrated zone in "configuered" state and  abscent from the node intended to be patched ?

In other words, If the patch manager on local node and "update on attach" on target node work hand in hand, SAN would be the prefered zonepath
for  zones, so we may get away from the sprawl of zones and standbys we have to deploy to host applications on different nodes today.
We have been waiting for this important feature to architect an efficient simple to administer environment for hosting applications in zones.

Please advise.

Ihsan
<>
Jerry Jelinek wrote: