We are running Solaris 10 U4 w/ Trusted Extensions on x86. When we open a
console/terminal as the primaryadmin role in a labeled-zone the
console/terminal window appears in the user’s workspace instead of the roles
workspace as you would expect. When opening a console/terminal at unclassified
“/dev/console: invalid argument attempt to make tty the console failed” appears
in /export/home/primaryadmin/.dt/errolog in the unclassified zone. When we open
a console/terminal as the primaryadmin role in the global zone the
console/terminal appears in the roles workspace as you would expect.  Even
though the console/terminal opened in the correct workspace we received
“/dev/console: Permission Denied –C console access denied” in
/export/home/primaryadmin/.dt/errolog in the global zone. Our primaryadmin role
is configured as instructed in the Trusted Extensions Installation and
Configuration guide with Primary Administrator granted rights. This behavior is
consistent for all roles listed in the Trusted Extensions Installation and
Configuration guide. Is this a known issue or am I missing something?