Hi
patchadd in the global zone will patch all local zones ( whole or
sparse) by defalt.

So if you add the recommended cluster it will patch the whole root zone
as well.
Make sure to apply the latest 119254/119255 ( sparc/x86 )in a seperate
patchadd session. This patch is the patch utils patch, I suspect that
the cluster applies it first anyway, but just in case. This will also
ensure that the zones etc are all available for patching prior to
applying the cluster itself.

Enda